Each person living at Lincoln Residential Center has an Individual Support Plan developed by the resident, family/guardian, significant others along with an Interdisciplinary Team of Professionals. Residents participate in one or more of the following programs:
- Developmental program for those needing support in self-care skills
- Geriatric program for our senior citizens.
- Transitional program for developing skills for Group Home living.
- Vocational program – most attend our off-site day program at Florida Care Properties.
- Group homes for semi-independent living.
We also offer:
- Speech therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Restorative services based on recommendations from the Speech, OT and PT staff